Dr. Angie D. Taylor
Dr. Angie Taylor is the President and CEO of Guardian Quest, Inc., a training and consulting firm committed to adding value to the people and organizations it serves through strategic organizational and personal development solutions. Prior to joining Guardian Quest, Dr. Angie had a storied career in higher education where she held senior leadership positions for over 20 years. She currently serves her community as vice president of the school board.
Read more about Dr. Angie here.
Following years of successful leadership training, speaking and coaching, Dr. Angie shares her insights in writing after receiving such praise as:
- "Fantastic – dynamic speaker. One of the best in the many years I have attended conferences. "
- "This presenter was fantastic!"
- "I have been in a lot of training classes. By far, this was the best class I’ve ever attended. The content was great but the facilitator was excellent!
- "We need leadership training from Angie!"
- "Angie was energetic and enthusiastic about the content of the materials and relating the importance to one’s personal/professional life and how you can grow in new ways."
- "Very interesting informative and really makes you think!"
- "She was beyond excellent!!"
Discover the Leadership Lessons that Matter Most
After 25 years of successful teaching and leading at the executive level, Dr. Angie Taylor has put together a collection of the top lessons that have shaped her as a leader. These are the lessons she refers back to the most, as they have provided a solid foundation that she builds upon on a daily basis.
In her first book, she identifies them as the lessons that matter most when building and establishing yourself as a leader. Whether you are a senior level executive that can use a reminder or an emerging leader that can use a road map, there is something insightful and inspirational in for you in “Leadership Matters: The Lessons That Shaped My Leadership”